Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Waiting Room

“Welcome to the Inter-World counseling agency how may I help you today?” 
“Yes, uhm my writer made me an appointment with Dr. Plethoric.”
“Wonderful I take it you are a new patient here?”
“Yes.”
"Great you just need to sign this disclaimer here stating that you understand all events revealed here may or may not be changed for future fiction.  If you come to peace with any issues your writer feels you need to enhance storylines your sessions and the peace you found may be removed from your memory.  Any people or creatures you meet while in the waiting room are not to be brought back into your world without prior permission from your author.  All these rules may be changed at any time at the discretion of your writer.  Do you understand everything I’ve told you?”
“Not really.”
“Great sign here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment